Hey guys! I know most of us are pretty good at wasting time, and Netflix is a great way to do that, so why not waste your time watching something good?! Just kidding, I’m sure you guys all know when to work, and when it’s okay to take a movie night with the girls. For one of those nights, here are a few movies/shows on Netflix that I’ve really enjoyed:
- The Office – for a light mood when you need a laugh
- The Carrie Diaries – a sort of prequel to Sex & the City (one of my absolute favorite shows) that gives a fun high-school perspective into Carry Bradshaw’s life before she became so fabulous
- Forest Gump – this is just one of those movies everyone should see
- BONUS: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty – okay, this isn’t on Netflix, but if you ever have the chance to watch this 10/10 would recommend
- Riverdale – I used to read the Archie
comic books when I was little on road trips, so I was naturally super excited when I heard about this, it’s like a murder-mystery-take on the kids comic
- Scandal – this will make you paranoid about the government, but it’s SO good
- Hercules – because it’s me… and we needed a Disney movie in there
- Black Mirror – this is just a super trippy show that’s set in a futuristic dystopian society and it messes with your mind
- Friends – I don’t know why I didn’t think of this earlier but I LOVE THIS
- How to Steal a Million – Audrey Hepburn… need I say more?
- Barefoot in the Park – another oldie :))
BONUS: Stranger Things – I’m not a big scary movie person, but literally everyone I know loves this one, so I feel like I have to at least give it a try. I’ll keep you updated.